Background

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

The Mile High City


So I'm in Denver for two weeks for work. I've only been here a couple of days and haven't had a chance to get out very much...but I love love love it. It's so beautiful! The scenery, weather...everything. Last night was the first night I was able to really get out into the city. Andrew came and picked me up from work and went to eat an ammmaaazing dinner. The neighborhood we were in was so cute. I'll definitely need to ask Andrew where we were.


After dinner we went downtown and drank a little vino at Cru. When we were there Andrew took a picture of me that he changed with "fat booth". So I've seen these pictures on Andrew's facebook of him and his friends as totally fat, gross men. So it's an iphone app that is so so so funny. So of course...we had to do it. Here is what I would look like if I ate everyone I knew. Uhhhh......so gross.

Anywho. Not much to report at this point...but I'm sure more stories will come shortly. Keep you posted. :)

2 comments:

  1. girl ate some little debbie's on the plane ride!

    P.S. someone was just saying today to drink lots of water in colorado b/c altitude sickness is basically a result of being dehydrated. no idea if that's true or not, but i guess water never hurts. ;) love you. glad you're having fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is heinous. Read my blog, then review Amy's comment, and drink some water, yo.

    ReplyDelete