Background

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Keeping up with the Crazy's

So more TV I have been obsessed (where do I ever find the time to sit on a couch and be THIS lazy?.....) with lately is ‘Keeping up with the Kardashians’ and ‘Khloe and Kourtney Take Miami’. They craaack me up. I’ll be honest when I say Kim is my least favorite. She doesn’t seem to be nearly as much fun as the other two. Kourtney is so little and inappropriate and Khloe is just totally ridiculous. When she gets going about Scott (Kourtney’s on again off again boyfriend/babydaddy/crazy)…I swear it encourages me to be a mean person because she makes it look so fun. She makes fun of him, screams at him, calls him a “douchelord” (not my word Anne,…Khloe’s. You can’t get mad if I quote someone) and has definitely hit him in the face before. All the while being hilarious and entertaining. I can barely talk about Scott. He is totally ridiculous and reminds me way too much of Jonasty (for those of you who do not know that reference…by very very glad). He’s just…terrible. See picture for any one who has any doubt and well...I rest my case.


They seem to be a favorite constant topic with Chelsea Handler too which has been pretty funny. Even Heather McDonald did a bit on them at her show that we went to. I still can’t wrap my head around the idea of their….trunks. And the mom?? WHAT IS WITH HER? She is totally nuts. Period. She is the one complete ‘crazy’ on that show. Oh wait, no then there is Bruce. Put them together and it is almost complete agony to watch. That mom wants to be her daughters and Bruce…well. Bruce just wants to be on TV. Even if he looks pathetic and depressing while doing so. His face just really bothers me. I can’t tell if it’s just one too many surgeries or if it’s some chemical peel he tried that went south. Either way, he should have let nature run it’s course (with the hair as well). The men on this show just...crack me up.

I have no story about them, just wanted to blogger it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment