Background

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Lookout Mountain

On Saturday I woke up and wanted to explore Denver. I went downtown for a few hours which ended up being cool but a bit uneventful. My plans for the day changed last minute, but wanted to still do something outside so I decided to the head towards the mountains. I was hoping I'd get lucky and run into something cool and that's exactly what happened! I saw an exit for "Lookout Mountain" and figured it had to be what it sounded like. It was! :) It was beautiful. I'm pretty much convinced anywhere you go in Colorado is amazing. So there are a bunch of trails all around Lookout Mountain and I really wish I could have gone and explored a little bit -- but everyone says not to hike by yourself. So I just sat and hung out and enjoyed the scenery. Andrew said this is where everyone used to go in high school to make out. Do kids actually drive 30 minutes outside the city and up a mountain to kiss? I think I made do with a car. Or my front porch. Anyway. Awesome day!

No comments:

Post a Comment