Background

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Bone Marrow? Why not.

So when I was in Denver, Andrew kept telling me about this place "Bones" that had the best lobster ramen (I know, right?) ever. We finally made our way there on a Wednesday night and I have to agree with him. Best. Ramen. Ever. My ramen doesn't usually cost 20 bucks...more like 15 cents, but oh well. When in Rome, right? So for an appetizer Andrew says, "oh my god, you have to try the veal bone marrow...it's amazing". What? No. What? Absolutely not. Veal? No. What? Bone Marrow? Absolutely not. As always, somehow Andrew convinced me that it wasn't unethical and that I should try it. It was....interesting. I'm not sure I want to go back and order it again, but I'm going to have to blame that on mental reasons...not the lack of tastiness. I was however, very proud of myself for stepping outside of my little Dallas box. Well worth the experience.

1 comment: