Background

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Missin' out

One bad thing about being in Denver is I missed the family barbeque this weekend! We have been planning this thing for a month and of course...I miss it. I asked my mom to send me pictures of the Smith boys and Jack Sprat so I could feel a little bit more "there". I thought this was so funny. Jacob, Caleb, and Samuel are all smiley and cute....happy as little clams. So then I get the picture of Jack.

Bahahahaha.

He is pissssssssed. Unfortunately I just don't know what to say to Amy. Jack just loves me more. I'm his favorite..I'm SORRY. I can't help it. I'd love for him to love all of his aunts equally. I promise...but it just isn't so. I'm sorry. Amy...maybe you can win over the next dog in the family. ZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment