Background

Monday, May 23, 2011

Mini MJ



Oh holy hell. So. The story begins with Anne and I at Neimans a few weeks ago. We had both gotten $50 "perk cards" (FREE MONEY) and decided to go see what we could get. We end up in the kids section (duh!). We both buy little Graham a little sumtin' sumtin' and are happy campers. UNTIL I SEE MINI MARC JACOBS. I'm frantically looking for the boys section only to find out they don't have any. Are you kiddin' me? What do I do? I have to have it. I crossed my fingers and thought, "Dear Baby Jesus, please let Mike and Laura's bambino be a girl. Thanks."

Guess what? Good things come to those who wait. This week we got an email from Mike and Laura telling us that they are going to have a little girl (by the way...can we talk about how beautiful she is going to be? Jeez Louise). So what do I do? Marc (get it? wink wink) my calendar to go back and stock up on some Mini Marc Jacobs for the newest member of the Doak family. And oh my gosh, they still had the two things I thought were so way cute. This outfit is so legit I almost want to keep it for my future child (totally ridiculous thought) but hopefully Laura and Mike will think it's cute too. :) Because I haven't given it to them yet, I can't put a picture of it on here -- so I decided to find some of Marc's cutest "mini" items. Seriously. Can you argue? Cutest things ever. Check out the sweater (bottom left). Pretty sure I need to hunt that down for Graham.

1 comment:

  1. I don't care if all of those are girl clothes or not. I think that the giraffe sweater, the mouse onesie, and the ape onesie could be boy clothes without a second thought. and so i might have to make that happen - the sweater is pretty adorable. so is everything else, but seriously. mark jacobs for kids? i can't even afford it for myself. why should kids wear it? oh...right...cause they have aunts who buy them stuff. ok, i'm back on board with this.

    also, cough cough. i think you forgot the sentence that talked about how beautiful Graham is going to be. Duh.

    ReplyDelete