Background

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

The Jumper from our Past


This deserves it's very own little post. My mother, god love her, still owns clothes from the 80's. Duh. I give my mom credit for actually caring what she looks like most of the time. If she goes out, she pulls herself together, very unlike most women past the age of 45 who have decided to give up. This is not a post to celebrate my moms efforts. This is...incredible. My mother has a jumpsuit from 1982 that has managed to stay in her wardrobe of "must-saves". I didn't realize this little gem had made it through all of these years until I show up at her new house for a painting party. Oh. My. Gosh. People are going to see you in that, Mom. You know people are coming over, right? Yeah. She knew. And I will say...after comments from me, my brother, AND my sister...she still rocked this ridiculous look with her head held high. Props mom. Props.

No comments:

Post a Comment