Background

Monday, May 23, 2011

Gettin' my hair did

This whole idea started a few months ago when a girl I know posted a comment on Facebook. She has a daughter (maybe 4 or 5?) that is always WAY done up. Tutus, HUGE flower headbands, cowboy boots, etc. So she said something about how she wanted to put feathers in her hair and I thought, "huh?" so I did a little Google research (my addiction to Googling random stuff could be a blog post of its own...but that will be for another time). Apparently this is a legit new "trend" which actually makes me semi not like it...but whatever. Some look WAY ghetto and some look super cute. I think if you tuck them in under your hair (so you can try and hide them if you need to) and keep them small they could be pretty darn cute. So.........I ordered some. :) I have a feeling this might be a similar situation to the "extension fiasco", but I figure it's way less dramatic. I don't know. Am I crazy? What are people's thoughts? I haven't even gotten them, let alone put them in...so I could still be persuaded to resist. I think it could be fun for the summer though. Who knows. I guess time will tell.



** Disclaimer: I reserve the right to never admit to liking this, doing this, or even considering this if I so choose.

1 comment:

  1. this is definitely questionable. i will say that if anyone can pull it off, it's probably you. but, i'll reserve my judgement until i see it live. which, i guess, i will be able to see up close soon :)

    ReplyDelete