Background

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Welcome, Chunk

Oh my goodness! So how have I NOT posted a blog since my sweet little nephew Graham Haymond was born. Worst Aunt ever? NO. BEST Aunt ever. I haven't had time to post a blog because I go and visit my little Chunk (I think that nickname is gonna stick...) every single day. Well. Not every single day...so maybe I'm not the BEST Aunt ever but I'm working on it. And I probably don't have an excuse for my lack of posting but whatever. I try.

I think Mom and Dad have been using the last 5 weeks (I can't BELIEVE he's already 5 weeks) to adjust to being parents. They have certainly had sleepless nights and some setbacks but they have weathered them all pretty darn well. Anne, as we knew would happen, has dressed Graham in a variety of outfits. As expected...the best dressed 5 week old little man I know. Okay...best dressed kid I know actually, but I feel like I'm tooting my own horn a little bit when I say that because he's a Doak. That's right...while he might have Robinson on his birth certificate (eye roll) ...I'm pretty sure he still came out of a Doak tummy (don't argue), so...I'm happy. However I feel compelled to say that the Robinsons are a chill group. Anywho. Not MUCH to report here...(I mean, besides the birth of my second nephew) but pictures really sum it up much better. How adorable is he? Go on...you can congratulate me all you want. Alright, go!

No comments:

Post a Comment