Background

Monday, August 8, 2011

Attention Ladies!


I am obsessed with a new braid I've discovered. While I have always dug braids (messy ones in particular) I haven't ever seen this one. I've done the fishtail braids before which I also adore but you sort of have to have long thick hair to pull that one off (I believe that was popular when the infamous "weave" was around....). The latest? The waterfall braid. It's....absolutely adorable. You're welcome.

ALSO! While I'm on a hair topic, does everyone know about the "spin pins"? They're those little spiral pins that look gimmicky and dumb but are actually amazeballs. That is...if you wear your hair in buns. But a chignon? I know the Doak girls love our chignons for weddings and whatnot but they're a pain in the bum to make sure they stay! But now?...a solution to the age old problemo. For real...they're amazing. Only thing I'm really glad I did -- bought the mini ones. I have the finest hair in the world so I knew the ones that were 5 inches long weren't gonna fly so then I saw the minis. Again...another genius invention.

No comments:

Post a Comment