Background

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sunday afternoon with Jack


Guess who came to visit?! :) Little Jack attack. He's so adult now! He runs around, asks for his Momma and is practically going to college next week. He doesn't even wobble anymore! What a little cutie. Hopefully Mom and Dad will let him come stay with me sometime when he's older. ;)

It was awesome of them to bring him over here and see my place. Can't wait for the day that he actually remembers who I am from one visit to the next. :) Oh...and for him to grow hair. He's a smart little buddy...but hasn't quite mastered that skill yet. I'm sure he'll figure it out eventually though. Haha -- in the mean time...he's pretty cute, huh?

I'm quite obsessed. Thanks P&S for bringing the little man over! xx

2 comments:

  1. Sorry I missed him, it's been too long. Instead of hugging my adorable grandson, I was being tortured by 4th and 5th graders who don't know how to behave at the Meyerson!! UGH!!

    Hopefully I'll get to see him before he grows all his hair!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so fun seeing you. And your apartment is adorable!! You've done a great job decorating it ;)

    ReplyDelete