Background

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Providence

So Brad commented on my last post about my Westie obsession with a link to a Westie rescue. I DO think that when I get a dog, I'll rescue one, so I did a little research. OH. MY. GOSH. Look at him. His name is Providence. THAT would have to be changed because....lets be honest. Terrible name. I was telling Joe about my Westie obsession and he showed me a picture of his parent's dog that is basically just a bigger Westie - a Cairn Terrier. He is....ADORABLE. His name is Mac...and I want to steal him. Thus....Providence. Obviously not a Westie...but isn't the brown cute? He sort of looks like a Max. I WANT HIM! I hate that I have a job and can't be home with a dog. I think it's unfair to keep a poor dog cooped up in my apartment all day but grrrrr. I want. He needs a little turquoise bandana. Then he would be perfect. :) xx

1 comment: