Background

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Moving


What a nightmare. They were late late late, I was cranky, my bed got stuck. That about sums up the mood. The good news? I MOVED! I will have to post about my apartment -- but I don't have new pictures yet. As soon as I do...I'll try to post that post. THIS post however is almost purely to post this pictures. I don't know, I think it's so funny. These guys were p*ssed at me because I kept making them try to fit this damn box spring up my stairs. FINALLY (after a little bending and chunks of wood missing from the staircase) my box spring made it in to my room. Amazing.

Thankfully all of that is over with and I don't plan on moving any time soon. Isn't it funny how the only time we think it's not a pain to move is only after we have forgotten what a pain in the a$s it was the last time? Ugh.

More pictures to come of my very own little apartment. :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment