Background

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

My future Penny

Have I mentioned that I want a Westie? ....preeeeeetty badly. LOOK HOW CUTE THEY ARE!!! I really would appreciate my mother getting on board with this idea. If she did (Mom, I know you read this...so listen up) then I could have a back up if for some reason I needed to go out of town, needed help in an emergency, etc. She's always talking about how she doesn't want a dog. How could you not want that dog? Pretty much the cutest thing in the world. I think my mom would love a little dog. Not yappy, not smelly and gross...just a nice little friend who makes you smile because she's so cute. Does everyone remember how much she loved Timber? Mom -- don't even pretend you didn't adore that dog. Mostly because he was a little slow (lets be honest) but the fact remains the same. She likes dogs when they are nice.

Not sure how this turned in to a "Mom why don't you want a dog" post. I really have thought about this a lot. I don't think it's very fair to have a dog in an apartment. At the same time -- everyone has one! And what if it's a wee little dog, like my beloved Westie? I'm not talking about having a great dane in 800 square feet. I think a 15 pound dog could make do sharing space with me...right? Realistically...who knows what I will do. But...I want. And if I do? I think I'll name it Penny. That's all I got. xx

2 comments:

  1. You will incur the wrath of 1000 vegan gods if you don't adopt that Westie. Here's your breed specific rescue group. I'll babysit if need be...

    http://wrnt.org/

    ReplyDelete