Background

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Lucille


2011 is apparently a year of new things for me. First a new job (oh my gosh! Did I say that yet?? I got a promotion at work and have a new job starting in March. :)...that was probably big enough news to have its very own post but...eh...moving on!), then a new apartment and then....a new car. The new car was definitely not a planned purchase. Some drunk b word ran in to my parked car in a parking lot and then took off. She....is a moron. Some lovely gentleman gave me her license plate number, called the cops, called insurance...blah blah. So the funny part is the police call me the next day -- the girl turned herself in because she ran in to FIVE cars. Not one, not two, not three, but FIVE. At what point when you are wasted do you think, "hmm. Maybe I'm too drunk to be driving right now. Whoopsies, just ran in to a car. Uh oh! Another one! Damn! One more!" Seriously. That happened five times and at no point did she ever think to call a flippin' taxi?! Anyway. She totalled my car and I had to buy a new one. I would like to introduce....Lucille. Sarah thought of the name and I was immediately in love with it. I believe Lucille and I will have a very happy life together. Hopefully this will be a more successful relationship that my last car relationship. I'll keep you posted.

1 comment:

  1. haha. that is completely out of control that she blazed through 5 cars in one sitting. she should learn the alcohol, water, repeat rule.

    ReplyDelete