Background

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Tiny Wings

Okay, I’m jumping on the band wagon. A friend of mine told me to download the Angry Birds app. I knew about it but didn’t really care to learn how to play and I’m not totally in to video games. Except the original Mario, Duck Hunt, and Contra. DUH.
He let me play it on his phone and it was actually sort of fun, so I downloaded it. Honestly, I think it gets kind of old after awhile but it led me to the subject of this post. Tiny Wings.


It’s the same idea…a lame game that helps you kill time. But caution: This game gets addicting. It’s this little birdie (who is adorable by the way) that zooms down hills when you press your finger on the screen and then flies based on the amount of momentum he gains. It’s your job to know when to press down your finger to give him more and more momentum. If you have a “good slid” you get points. If you get him high enough (tee hee hee…) to touch the clouds, you get points. You have certain objectives and when you check them all off of your list, you get a new nest which just advances you to the next level where you are assigned new objectives. It’s way fun. I’m just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment