Background

Friday, February 12, 2010

Shoulda been a cowboy!



So this blog is also really after the fact...but nonetheless a good memory. Sarah has been frequenting "Cowboys" so we all made the trek to the hood. :) It's fun watching all of the crazy western dancers spin their partners 'round and 'round. People get seriously into it. It's a bit crazy. There are literally people being spun around above people's heads. Blake tried and failed at that. :) I give him and everyone else credit for being good sports and taking in the atmosphere. I am always a super big wuss when I got there and say "ooooo, sorry....can't dance. I wore heels -- whoops" when really I wear the heels on purpose. I'm pretty sure my ultra clumsy side would come out with that and I would eat face on the dance floor. Maybe there are lessons somewhere in my future, but for now...I'll just sit on the side and watch everyone being goofy.

No comments:

Post a Comment