Background

Friday, February 12, 2010

Anne's Birthday a month late

Okay so I feel bad. I totally forgot I had taken pictures on Anne's Birthday, but uploaded them yesterday! So let's all just go into our imaginary place and pretend today is January 31st.

Today is Anne's Birthday! We have everyone over to the house (even little Jack) to celebrate Anne becoming an old woman. (Next year it will be official. bahahaha) I love being the youngest. No matter how old I am...they are always older. :) ....if only I LOOKED like the youngest....

Anywho. Jack was a hit -- I feel like most of our birthdays will be overshadowed by this little 10 pound wonder.

The picture of Mark in the middle here craaacks me up. I was hounding him with pictures and he was so polite and just smiled. I don't think he feels like he can tell me to buzz off yet. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment