Background

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Hugs, tummy aches and clorox.

Ohhhhhh today. As everyone knows by now...my mom and I are still trying to get this house ready to move in. So when I go and do something else besides going to do the house to help...it's a very big deal. So this morning I woke up bright and early (all on my own I'll have you know) to set off to Pat and Stacy's house. I wanted to bring Stacy some clothes to borrow. Listen to this craziness -- Stacy is all like, "Ohhh nooooo, I haven't lost ALL OF MY BABY WEIGHT 4 WEEKS AFTER HAVING A CHILD SO I CANT FIT INTO MY SIZE ZERO PANTS" Uhh. Okay, okay...I have to admit...that was a slight exaggeration. (Or an outright lie. Love you Stacy...) But really...Stacy wanted some jeans until she has lost all of her baby weight and I offered her mine because let's face it...girlfriend has smaller hips than me. *eye roll* So basically anyone who knows me well enough knows that I use any excuse to go and see Jack and this way I got off by supposedly "doing something nice." No. I kid, I kid. But I did see my little Jacky Poo who looks pretty much like an adult compared to the last time I saw him (2 days ago).

He looks like a little bean. And look at the size of that CHIN! I don't know where he gets that but it's adorable and will make for a fantastic pout in the future when he is trying to get out of something. :) Totally just reminded me of Gary Coleman from Different Strokes.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.


I wont lie...neither Patrick OR Stacy probably super appreciate that reference since he's totally crazy town now but it's sort of a funny comaprison all the same. Jack was a little cranky today (apparently with a few stomach issues if you get my drift.....). However, after a little lunch and some playtime with his FAVORITE AUNT...little Charlie (we call him that sometimes because he looks like Charlie Brown) settled right down and fell asleep on my shoulder. *sigh+giggle*
What do you think? Pretty good comparison...

Anywho. After Aunt time, I went to the house to help my mom and inhaled a little too much Clorox. I left feeling dizzy and high. Uhhhh. IM A SLAVE! IM TELLING YOU! HELP!

On a brighter note, I have an interview tomorrow and really hope it goes well. Wish me luck!!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment