Background

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Threedaysthrowninonebutmakingitintooneverylongpost....


Well, well, well. I have a few things to post but SOMEONE (my brother...boo) told me that my blog is terrible and that Anne's trumps us all. (I would like to say, "Game on Anne!" But let's be honest...Pat never updates his blog so I don't really care). Instead, I am going to continue to post my most likely uninteresting posts.

First off, on Saturday Anne came over and the three girls and my mom moved furniture all day.

I must say, we made some pretty serious progress with no men around. Anne (hopefully) will have her dining room set up and we have our living room set up! There were several pinched fingers, apparently Anne has gang green, and bruises...but all in all, we accomplished what we had hoped to. (after 6 hours.....)

Patrick came over (Patrick we wont even discuss your "situation"....) and helped move one cabinet and was "so tired" and needed to go home. Blah blah blah Pat. HOWEVER, Baby Jack and Momma Stacy came home last night...so I would have wanted to go home to see them as well. By the way...many of you have noticed I haven't posted any recent pictures of Jack. Well...that is because Patrick hasn't given us any updates..cough...your blog stinks....cough.....(maybe this will encourage him to give us all more pictures of CHARRRRLIE) but also because the latest picture of Jack, Amy "claimed" for her facebook and I wasn't allowed to put it
up. :/ Boo. BUT!! You can see it here.
Anyway, only a couple of pictures of moving, but cute just the same
.

ANYWHO. NEXT SUBJECT. SNOW!!!! It snowed last night like crazy though on Tuesday it's going to be 74 degrees and it was in the 70's a couple of days ago. Oh OH and did I mention it's almost APRIL! On a positive note with the weather however, I bought a hammock. Verrrryyyy excited about THAT one and am pretty sure when the snow melts and I get it up, that will warrant it's very own blog post. But back to present. The snow is fun and all but I'm a little annoyed with it...especially since I have TWO FLAT TIRES! Wah wah this week has been one thing after the next! So now I get to deal with that today when I was supposed to have a lazy sunday. :( Oh well. It happens to everyone, right?


So I have been trying to pick up Jack's baby quilt again. I had totally abandoned it for atleast a month and really need to finish it!! Just a little teaser....hahaha. I act like it's a new episode of "Gossip Girl"...don't they do teasers? I don't know. Pat's right. My blog does suck.


1 comment:

  1. Your blog doesn't suck. I laughed out loud on multiple occassions, I'll have you know. Mine sucks - I think he was actually making fun of me, not being serious, so I wouldn't take it too literally. Especially because of the "situation". Anyway, I laughed, so blog on!

    ReplyDelete