Background

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

It's the MOST wonderful time!....of the year.


Gather round your friends of mine. We're Wilderness Girls and it's cookie time. We work hard and we live here, so buy a box and do your share.

If you want the best taste that you can find, (yeah, yeah!!) Chocolate chips are one of a kind. (yeah, yeah!!) Our peanut butter dreams will blow your mind. A box of them would be so niiiice (try some!!) Cheap at even twice the price (buy some!!) So come on down, come on down, it's cookie time, it's cookie time....

Ladies and Gentlemen. It's cookie time. Can you smell the peanut butter and coconut in the air? Thin mints and Tag-a-longs !!! Ooo wee!! I can honestly say the air just smells better when it's girl scout cookie time. I had my first girl scout cookie this year at a bowling alley. I was talking to the cashier about them and she pulled out a bag of thin mints and made my day. And thus, Spring began. Ahhhhh, I can taste the chocolate and mint right now.

So funny story here. A couple of years ago when I was in college I literally, kid you not, ordered girl scout cookies on ebay (smart little Girl Scout who hawks them on ebay by the way...) and made myself have a heart-attack by eating too many thin mints. Actually....not a total "real life" heart attack per say....but I DID go to the emergency room thinking I was having heart issues. Yatta yatta yatta, three hours later I was diagnosed with heart burn from too many thin mints. Bahahahaha....


And just because this conjures up memories of my childhood we're gonna throw out one more "Troop Beverly Hills"er...."Her recommendations for a campsite were totally unsuitable. There were no outlets. And there was dirt, and bugs, and... and it rains there. So anyway, we've found a place that's much more us: the Beverly Hills Hotel."



1 comment: