Background

Monday, March 15, 2010

A Mighty Green Day

So one of my favorite holidays...Saint Patrick's Day, was a huge success this year...as always. We were talking in the car on the way to Greenville that everyone always says this is the one thing that Dallas does right...and I have to agree. I always have the best time! This year Anne, Amy, Mark and I went to a couple of parties on Greenville. Instead of being responsible and going home and going to bed at 7:00 like I usually do, I went to the Mavs game with Shepherd. So much fun! Floor tickets and then Ghost Bar. Was home waaaay too late, spent way too much money and slept all the next day, but all in all -- the weekend was a success.

Anne will kill me for posting this picture of her dancing but I couldn't help it. It was my favorite picture from the whole weekend.

And Amy...there are just no words.

No comments:

Post a Comment