Background

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Oops I crapped my pants.



So I go to get our mail last week and there is this cardboard box. Hmm. What could this be? Surely Mom ordered something....or something. But wait, it's addressed to me. Interesting. From "Young America Corporation Distribution Center". ?????

I turn it over and find this:
Hmm. Looks to me like free samples of tampons or something from 8th grade. So I'm like, what the h is this? So I open it up to find a bundle of joy:
In case you can't read that, this is ADULT UNDERWEAR! Naturally the first thing I did was run to get my phone and call Amy. Duh. Her one question was the only thing on my mind also "How the hell did you get on THAT mailing list??" Ugh. Enough said.

1 comment:

  1. Interesting. I was just looking through my costume box yesterday and found two spares. If you liked the trial...

    ReplyDelete