Background

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Not so fast

So I wrote the last blog I wrote waaaay to quickly. QUITE the eventful night. I should start out by saying that my mom is substituting at St. Mary of Carmel. This school might be awesome...but the constantina wire surrounding the building made me (rightfully so) extremely nervous. I don't love the idea of my mom working somewhere that they find constantina wire to be necessary. Moving on....

I'm sitting in the auditorium waiting for my mom to come back and this dumb show to start. Stage right: Fat man enters and approaches the microphone.

"Ladies and Gentleman, we are going to have to cancel the show. Unfortunately a man has decided to pull a gun on another parent and I'm being forced to ask everyone to evacuate the building for your safety and that of the children. I apologize -- we will try to put the show on tomorrow."

What the &*$#??! Not normal. Not okay. But no problem. We'll just try again tomorrow.....

1 comment:

  1. let's be honest. you had no idea what "constantina wire" was until either: 1) mom told you, or 2) you found it on google. shout out.

    ReplyDelete