Background

Thursday, November 3, 2011

My nephews and niece are cuter than yours

That's right. I said it again. I posted it on Facebook and I would do it again tomorrow. My family is adorbs. Cutest little kids ever -- I mean, until I have some (DUH)**. First Jack came and I fell in love. I've never been so obsessed with anyone in my life. Until Chunk. Then I had to split my crazy nephew love between two people -- can't handle it!!! AND NOW ANNA? Oh my gersh. Can't handle it. I think my head will explode in March when we have two more Doak boys in the mix.

First my little Charlie Brown!
And then little Chunk. Sweet boy.


Beautiful Anna doesn't have a nickname yet, but I have no doubt she will! How could she not with that face?


Are you kidding? How adorable is he? Heartbreaker alert. This one is going to be T-R-O-U-B-L-E in highschool!

CHUNK! Just....a chunk. Look at his cheeks - are you kidding?


Such a cute toddler. So shy at first and then he gets so adventurous. So cute.

This is such a good baby and momma picture.

Seriously? Could he be any happier with his little mini pumpkin? Adorable.

And really? I mean, Chunk is certainly doing his party by just being adorable, but you've got to hand it to Anne for finding the cutest outfits EVER. Eat. More. Chicken.

I definitely need more pictures of my newest Anna. I haven't sufficiently shown her off to strangers and people at my office. I keep showing the same pictures. I can't WAIT to be in Bermuda for Thanksgiving to spend some quality time with her. I think it's safe to say hundreds of pictures will be taken. LOVE LOVE LOVE these little babies!! Life is just better when you have little ones around that you get to visit. I wish I saw them all more often - end of year resolution!!!! ;) Keep your blogging up ladies. I steal pictures on a daily basis and then brag about my niece and nephews that are cuter than anyone else's. XX!

**This will happen in 5+ years. Don't worry Mom.

2 comments:

  1. They are pretty cute little ones, aren't they? And sweet to boot!! Great post - - thanks for being a great aunt!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wasn't worried (**). Aren't you the daughter who said you were NEVER having kids? Yep, that WAS you.

    ReplyDelete