Background

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Jack Sprat is born!

So there is a huge payoff for being unemployed. :) (Besides being able to sleep in) I was available to be at the hospital when Pat and Stacy had little baby Jack! Stacy had a c-section and Jack was born at 9:11 AM. (MY BIRTHDAY!) He weighs 8 pounds 11 ounces and is 21 inches long. He is totally perfect and quite possibly the cutest thing I've ever seen. I held him tonight and he is absolutely amazing! Jack is the first newborn I have ever held. Super exciting night. His little hands (that are actually huge in comparison to the rest of him) are so perfect and tiny. He smells adorable and has rolls like the michelin man (completely expected with our family). I'm an aunt!!! Jeez that makes me feel old. I will make Jack a promise today. I will always try and have candy or gum with me at all times. :-) Does that make it better? OH MY GOSH! I JUST REMEMBERED!!! I bought sour patch kids at the store earlier and forgot all about them. :-) See ya people...I have a box of cellulite and high sugar waiting for me.



HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACK SPRAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment