Background

Thursday, December 10, 2009



This has been such a crafty 2 months and I absolutely love it!! First off, Anne wanted these bird cake toppers by artist Ann Wood. They were all sold out (and a bit expensive) so Mom and I decided to make them ourselves. Really, honestly...most of this was my mother. But I helped in small ways! I think they turned out so well -- so cute. They were quite the hit at the wedding, if I do say so myself.



Once that project was complete -- I started with fun holiday crafts. I love me some Martha Stewart!! I want to work for her. I started making little elves out of pinecones and needle felting penguins and polar bears. They are cute little projects that aren't overwhelming to take on and leave you with a grin on when you're finished. 



Not sure what I'm going to do next -- but I'll figure something out. :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment